Mar 17, 2014
Download: PDF (210KB)
In an effort to improve our customer service experience, we have revised our company’s residential Limited Lifetime Warranty policy. Our warranty has been improved to offer more comprehensive coverage for our products.
Labor Now Included:
- Our new warranty now includes labor to replace Security Chimneys Residential components in the case of product replacements.
- From the first year of coverage until the fifteenth year, a labor allowance may now apply to a maximum of $300 with certain conditions.
- From the sixteenth year of coverage onwards, no labor allowance will apply.
- All warranty replacement work must be performed by a professional installer in order for the conditions of our Limited Lifetime Warranty to be met.
Warranty Now Transferable:
- Our warranty is now transferable as long as the product is purchased through a listed Security Chimneys supplier and a proof of purchase is shown.
Our updated Limited Lifetime Warranty can be found on our website in the “download” section of our different product pages, as well as in the back pages of our catalogs.